Chinese Coconut Pudding RecipeCategory: Chinese Dessert Recipes
1. Evaporated milk (1can about 5oz)
2. egg whites (2)
3. unflavored gelatin (2tbsp)
4. boiling water (13/8c)
5. coconut extract (1tsp)
6. white sugar (1c)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a mold of 1 quarter. Take a large bowl, add boiling water in it and add gelatin in it. Mix it until it gets dissolve. Mix coconut extract, sugar and evaporated milk in it.
2. Take a small bowl, beat egg whites in it until it gets fluffy. When the gelatin mixture gets cool then place the bowl of gelatin in ice bath. When the mixture gets set then adds the mixture of egg whites in it.
3. Now pour this mixture in to greased mold and place it in the refrigerator until it get set. When the coconut pudding gets ready then serve it and enjoy it.