Chocolate and Peanut Butter Ribbon Dessert RecipeCategory: Chocolate Dessert Recipes
1. Creamy peanut butter (1/2c)
2. Philadelphia cream cheese, softened (1package about 8 ounces)
3. melted butter (2tbsp)
4. Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, divided (12)
5. Baker’s Semi Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted (2 squares about 1 ounce)
6. vanilla (2tsp)
7. sugar (1/2c)
8. 1 (12 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a reseal able plastic bag; crush 8 of the cookies in it with rolling pin. Then mix these cookie crumbs with butter.
2. Take a loaf pan of 9*5 inches and lined it with foil. Press the cookie crumbs mixture on the bottom of pan. Take an electric mixer, mix creamy peanut butter, cream cheese, vanilla and sugar in it. Blend the mixture on high speed until it gets blended properly. Slowly mix the 3 cups of whipping cream in it.
3. Take a small bowl, put ½ cup of cream cheese mixture in it and add melted chocolate in it and mix it until it gets well blended. Keep the bowl aside. Spread the rest of the cream cheese mixture over the crust and then spread the chocolate mixture on the top and cover it with remaining cream cheese mixture.
4. Now place it in the freezer for about 4 hours until it gets set. Then invert it on the plate, take off the foil and then invert on the serving dish so that the crumbs layer is on bottom. Now take the rest of the cookies and break them. Sprinkle it over the top of the dessert with whipping cream.
Number of servings – 12
More Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles Recipe
- Orange White Chocolate Cheese Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe
- Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Mousse Delight Recipe
- Chocolate Caramel Marshmallow Candy Bars Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake Recipe
- Heart Healthy Chocolate Silk Pie Recipe