Heart Healthy Chocolate Silk Pie RecipeCategory: Chocolate Dessert Recipes, Healthy Dessert Recipes
1. Semisweet chocolate chips (1package about 12 oz)
2. canola oil (1/4c)
3. graham crackers (9)
4. fresh raspberries (1c)
5. superfine sugar (1/2c)
6. vanilla extract (1tsp)
7. silken tofu, firm (2 boxes about 12 oz)
Method Of Preparation:-
1. Take a food processor, add graham crackers in the bowl of processor and grind them into crumbs. While grinding, gently add canola oil in it.
2. Now put the graham crumbs in a pie pan and lightly spread them on the bottom of pan and then keep it aside. Rinse off the bowl and the blades of the processor. Now melt the chocolate chips in double broiler.
3. In the same time, mix sugar, vanilla and tofu in the food processor until the mixture becomes creamy and smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl and then add melted chocolate in it and mix it well until it is completely brown without white streaks.
4. Now pour the mixture into the pie crust. Place the pie crust in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Top it with fresh raspberries just before serving.
Number Of Servings – 8 to 10