Low Fat Chocolate Kahlua Sorbet Pie RecipeCategory: Chocolate Dessert Recipes, Healthy Dessert Recipes, Ice Cream & Sorbets
1. Semi-sweet chocolate chips (1/4c)
2. kahlua (1/2c)
3. Fat Free Chocolate Sorbet (2pints)
4. canola oil (1/4c)
5. graham crackers (9)
Method Of Preparation:-
1. Take a food processor, add 1 ½ cup of graham crackers in the bowl of processor and grind them into crumbs. Gently add canola oil into the bowl of food processor while it is on.
2. Take a pie pan, pour the graham crumb mixture into the pie pan and then spread it lightly. Now rinse off the bowl and the blade of processor. Add Kahlua and sorbet in the bowl of processor, blend it until it gets mixed thoroughly.
3. Now pour sorbet into the pie pan. Place it in the freezer to freeze until it gets firm. Garnish the pie top with chocolate chips and then serve it.
Number Of Servings – 8 to 10