Mocha Sherbet Freeze RecipeCategory: Chocolate Dessert Recipes
1. Strongly brewed coffee or espresso (2 ¼ cups about 560 ml)
2. unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder (6 tbsp)
3. whole milk (3/4 cup about 180 ml)
4. sugar (3/4 cup)
5. salt (pinch)
For Mocha Freeze:-
1. Strongly brewed coffee or espresso (1/2c)
2. Sugar (1 1/2 tbsp)
3. Whipped cream (for topping)
Method of preparation:-
1. To make Mocha Sherbet, take a large saucepan, mix cocoa powder, sugar, coffee and salt in it. Then keep this mixture to boil for about 30 seconds by stirring it regularly.
2. Take off the pan from heat and add milk in it. Keep this mixture to chill and then pour it in the ice cream maker and keep it to freeze.
3. To make Mocha freeze for 1 serving; take a blender, put 2 scoops of mocha sherbet about 4 ounces and 1/2 cup of strongly brewed coffee, 1 ½ tablespoon of sugar and ice cubes in it. Then blend it until it becomes smooth.
4. Take a serving glass, pour the mocha sherbet, freeze in it and add whipped cream on the top and then serve it.