Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake RecipeCategory: Creamed Cake Recipes
1. All purpose flour (1 5/8c)
2. vanilla extract (1tsp)
3. sour cream (1c)
4. eggs (2)
5. white sugar (2c)
6. butter, softened (1c)
7. fresh or frozen blueberries (1c)
8. salt (1/4tsp)
9. baking powder (1tsp)
10. confectioner sugar (1tbsp for dusting)
11. chopped pecans (1/2c)
12. ground cinnamon (1tsp)
13. brown sugar (1/2c)
Method of preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Take a Bundt pan of 9 inch, grease it. Take a large bowl, beat butter and sugar in it until the mixture becomes light and creamy. Beat eggs in it one by one and then mix vanilla and sour cream in it.
2. Take another bowl, mix flour, salt and baking powder in it. Add the flour mixture into the egg mixture and then blend both the mixtures properly. Then add blueberries in it. Pour half of the batter into the greased pan.
3. Take a small bowl, mix pecans, cinnamon and brown sugar in it. Dust half of this mixture over the batter. Then spread the rest of the batter on top and again dust the pecan mixture over the batter. Now twist the sugar layer into the cake with knife.
4. Now place the pan in oven and bake it for about 55 to 60 minutes at 350 degrees f. Bake it until the tooth pick inserted in the center of cake comes out clean. Take out the pan from oven and keep it to cool on wire rack.
5. Take a serving plate, invert the pan on it and then gently tap it to remove the cake from the pan. Then dust the confectioner sugar on it and serve it.
Number of servings – 12