Cream Cake With Carrot RecipeCategory: Creamed Cake Recipes
1. Flour (2c)
2. finely grated carrots (2c)
3. granulated sugar (1 1/2c)
4. eggs (4)
5. baking powder (1pack)
6. vanilla (1pack)
7. pounded walnut (1/2c)
8. sunflower oil (7tbsp)
1. Boiled and grated carrots (1/2c)
2. icing sugar (1/2c)
3. vanilla (1pack)
4. granulated sugar (1/2c)
5. flour (1tbsp)
6. wheat starch (1tbsp)
7. cold milk (2c)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take raw carrots, grate them for the cake and then take boiled carrots, grate them for the cream.
2. Take a deep bowl, beat eggs and granulated sugar in it for about 8 to 10 minutes. Then add flour, baking powder, grated raw carrots, pounded walnuts, sunflower oil and vanilla in egg mixture and mix it well.
3. Take a mould without a whole in the middle, grease it and then pour the mixture in it. Heat the oven to 338 degrees F for a while and then place the mould in it. Bake it for 50 to 55 minutes at 338 degrees F.
4. Meanwhile prepare cream in a pot. Pour cold milk in the pot, add flour, granulated sugar and starch in it and cook it over medium heat by stirring the mixture regularly.
5. When it reaches to milk pudding consistency then take off the pan from heat and add vanilla and boiled and grated carrots in it. Keep it to cool by stirring irregularly. When it gets cool then adds icing sugar in it and mixes it for about 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Now take out the cake from the oven, keep it for a while and then cut it into 3 pieces. Pour the mixture of sugar and water over each piece of cake and cover it with cream. Then spread the rest of the cream all over the cake.
7. Spread the liquid jam on the top to decorate the cake. Place the cake in the refrigerator for overnight. Then cut it into slices and serve it.