Irish Cream Bundt Cake RecipeCategory: Creamed Cake Recipes
1. Yellow cake mix (1package about 18.25 ounce)
2. chopped pecans (1c)
3. Irish cream liqueur (1/4c)
4. white sugar (1c)
5. water (1/4c)
6. butter (1/2c)
7. Irish cream liqueur (3/4c)
8. vegetable oil (1/2c)
9. water (1/4c)
10. eggs (4)
11. instant vanilla pudding mix (1 package about 3.5 ounce)
Method of preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 325 degrees F or 165 degrees C. Take a Bundt pan of 10 inch. Dust chopped pecans in the pan.
2. Take a large bowl, mix pudding mix and cake mix in it. Add ¾ cup of Irish cream, ½ cup of oil, ¼ cup of water and eggs in it. Beat this mixture for about 5 minutes at high speed. Then pour this mixture over the pecans in the pan.
3. Place the pan in oven and bake it for about 65 minutes at 325 degrees F. Bake it until the wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Take out the pan from oven and cool it for about 10 minutes.
4. Take a serving dish and invert the cake on it. Make hole on the top and sides of cake and then spread the glaze over it. Keep it until all the glazed gets absorbed by cake.
How To Make Glaze:-
1. Take a saucepan, add 1 cup of sugar, ¼ cup of water and butter in it.
2. Boil this mixture for about 5 minutes by stirring regularly. Then take off the pan from heat and mix ¼ cup of Irish cream in it.
Number of servings – 12