Coastal Grilled Pineapples RecipeCategory: Fruit Dessert Recipes
1. Pineapple, cored, peeled and cut into ½ quarter slices (1 about 10 to 12 slices)
2. melted butter (3/4c)
3. ground cloves (1/2tsp)
4. ground nutmeg (1tsp)
5. ground cinnamon (2tsp)
6. sugar (1c)
7. grated fresh lime zest (2 tsp)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a large bowl; mix all the ingredients, except butter and pineapple in it. Blend all these ingredients properly. Take pineapple slices, dip each slice of it in butter and then in the sugar mixture.
2. Take a baking sheet, line it with wax paper. Shake off the excess sugar from the pineapple slices and place them on baking sheet. Keep it to chill for about 1 hour.
3. Now grill the slices under the broiler or directly on grill grate. Grill them for about 5 to 7 minutes until they get sizzling and changes to brown in color. Now the grilled pineapples are ready. Serve it ad side dish with fish or chicken.
Number of servings – 4 to 6