Lemon Sorbet RecipeCategory: Fruit Dessert Recipes, Ice Cream & Sorbets
1. Lemon juice (1/2c)
2. sugar (1/2c)
3. water (1c)
4. lemon’s peel, finely diced (1)
5. strips of lemon zest (6 for garnish)
6. carbonated mineral water (1/2c)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a saucepan, place it over high heat. Add 1 cup of water, diced lemon peel and sugar in it. Keep it to boil and then turn down the heat to medium and keep it to simmer for about 5 minutes. Then take off the pan from heat and keep it to cool.
2. Take a bowl, put mineral water, lemon juice, lemon syrup with peel in it. Mix all these ingredients and then pour the mixture into the ice cream maker. Then freeze it according to the instructions of manufacturers.
3. When lemon sorbet gets ready then scoop it in serving bowls and decorate each bowl with a twist of lemon peel and then serve it.
Number of servings – 6