Orange Blossom Pie RecipeCategory: Fruit Dessert Recipes
1. Vanilla wafer crust (1 about 9 inch)
2. orange, peeled and segmented (1large)
3. heavy whipping cream (1c)
4. butter (4tbsp)
5. orange juice (1/4c)
6. orange zest (2tsp)
7. white sugar (1/2c)
8. eggs (3)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a bowl, beat eggs in it until get foamy. Take a saucepan; place it over low heat and mix orange jest, orange juice, sugar and eggs in it. Cook this mixture by stirring regularly until it becomes thick.
2. Then take off the pan from heat and mix butter in it. Place it in the refrigerator to chill it completely. Beat cream in a small bowl to form soft peaks. Then add it to the orange mixture.
3. Take a chilled vanilla wafer crust; place a layer of orange sections in it. Put the chilled orange mixture into the crust and again place orange sections on the top. Keep it to chill and then serve it.