Bavarian Strawberry Cream RecipeCategory: Fruit Dessert Recipes, German Dessert Recipes, Srawberry Dessert Recipes
1. Fresh strawberries (1c)
2. whipped cream (1c)
3. lemon juice (2tbsp)
4. cold water (1/2c)
5. gelatin (1tbsp unflavored)
6. sugar (3/4c)
7. fresh fruits like cherry, peach, apricot, black/red currants, orange, apple etc (for decoration)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take strawberries, cut them in slices and mix with sugar in a bowl. Keep aside until the sugar gets dissolved.
2. Take cold water in a pan, sprinkle gelatin over it. Keep it for about 5 minutes and then heat it until the gelatin gets dissolved. Then add gelatin and lemon juice into the sliced strawberries.
3. Add whipped cream in it and then pour it into the serving dish. Now the strawberry cream is ready. Decorate it with slices of lemon or fresh fruits.