1. Brae burn or Gala apples (14)
2. ground cinnamon (2tsp)
3. lemon juice (1tbsp)
4. brandy (2tbsp)
5. sugar (4tbsp)
6. coarsely chopped walnuts (1/2 pounds)
7. whole cloves (28)
1. Cinnamon (1stick)
2. whole cloves (4)
3. juice of (1/2lemon)
4. water (1 1/2c)
5. sugar (1c)
Method Of Preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C. Take apples, wash and core them from the top by apple corer. Take a baking pan, place the apples in it.
2. Take a bowl, mix cinnamon, lemon juice, brandy, sugar and walnuts in it. Then fill the core of each apple with mixture to the top. Press two cloves into the skins of each apple.
3. Take a saucepan, add all the ingredients of syrup in it and keep it to boil for about 3 to 4 minutes and then pour the syrup over the apples in the pan.
4. Now place the pan in the oven and bake it for about 45 to 1 hour at 350 degrees f to 180 degrees C. When the apples get baked then take them out from the oven and serve them as a whole or cut them in half. Serve with scoop of ice-cream or dollop of plain yogurt.