Apple Oat Tart RecipeCategory: Fruit Dessert Recipes, Healthy Dessert Recipes
1. Unbleached white oat (6tbsp)
2. old-fashioned oats (1/2c)
3. salt (1/8tsp)
4. ground ginger (1/8tsp)
5. ground cinnamon (1/2tsp)
6. dark brown sugar (1/4c)
7. reduced calorie pancakes syrup (1tbsp)
8. no trans-fat margarine with 8 grams of fat (3tbsp)
For Fruit Filling:-
1. Finely chopped orange zest (2tsp)
2. unbleached white flour (2tsp)
3. dark brown sugar (1tbsp)
4. reduced calorie pancake syrup (2tbsp)
5. fresh or frozen cranberries (1 1/4c)
6. apples, cored and thinly sliced (3large)
Method Of Preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Take a deep square or round baking dish, coat it with canola cooking spray. Take a small food processor bowl, add all the topping ingredients in it and blend them until the moist clumps form.
2. Take a large bowl, add fruit ingredients in it and toss them to blend. Then spread the fruit filling lightly in the dish. Place the dish in oven and bake it for about 15 minutes at 375 degrees F.
3. Take out the pan from the oven and then crumble the topping lightly over the top. Again place the pan in oven and bake it for about 25 minutes until the topping gets golden brown and apples becomes soft. Keep it for about 10 minutes and then serve it.