Apple Sweet Potato Bake RecipeCategory: Healthy Dessert Recipes
1. Thinly sliced sweet potatoes (5c about 1 ½ sweet potatoes)
2. chopped walnuts (1/4c)
3. apple juice or orange juice (1/2c)
4. ground cinnamon (1/2tsp)
5. reduced calorie pancake syrup (2tbsp)
6. dark brown sugar, packed (1/4c)
7. thinly sliced apples (2c about 2small)
Method Of Preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Take a large bowl; add apple slices, sweet potatoes and brown sugar in it. Toss them properly. Take a baking dish of 9*9 inch; put the mixture in it with a spoon.
2. Take a small bowl, blend syrup with cinnamon in it and then mix apple juice in it. Pour this mixture over the sweet potato mixture and then dust chopped walnuts over the top.
3. Cover the dish with foil or lid, place it in the oven and bake it at 375 degrees F for about 30 minutes. Take off the foil and again bake it for about 15 minutes until the sweet potatoes and apples get baked.
Number Of Servings – 6
More Dessert Recipes
- Ginger Apple Vegan Sorbet Recipe
- Apple Oat Tart Recipe
- Succulent Spiced Roasted Apples with Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
- Apple Bread Pudding Recipe
- Baked Pears With Cranberries and Walnuts Recipe
- Low Sugar Chocolate Souffle Recipe
- Fruit Filled Vegetarian and Vegan Spring Roll Recipe
- Pumpkin Apple Butter Comfort Recipe