Cashew Mignardises RecipeCategory: Healthy Dessert Recipes
1. Raw cocoa powder (3/4c)
2. raw honey or maple syrup (1/2c)
3. raw cashew butter or freshly grounded raw cashews (1c)
4. sea salt (a pinch)
5. seeds from 1 vanilla bean
6. any coating like sesame seeds, shredded coconut, chocolate powder etc.
Method Of Preparation:-
1. Take a food processor, mix all the ingredients in it and blend them until the mixture becomes smooth.
2. Take a bowl, pour the mixture in it, cover the bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for about 4 hours. Then make small balls of this mixture with your hands or melon baller.
3. Now roll the balls of the mixture in any coating like sesame seeds or shredded coconut. Now healthy cashew mignardises are ready to serve. Enjoy it.