Healthy Key Lime Pie RecipeCategory: Healthy Dessert Recipes
1. Pitted medjool dates, unsoaked (1/2c)
2. sea salt (1/2tsp)
3. walnuts, unsoaked (3/4c)
4. macadamia nuts, unsoaked (3/4c)
5. unsweetened shredded dried coconut (1 1/2c)
1. Chopped avocados (3/4c)
2. fresh lime juice (2tbsp)
3. unpasteurized honey (1/4c)
4. blueberries and freshly sliced kiwi fruit (for garnish)
Method Of Preparation:-
1. Take a food processor, mix macadamia nuts, coconut, sea salt and walnuts in the bowl of processor. Process it until it gets coarsely ground. Then add medjool dates and again process it till it looks like coarse crumbs and starts to stick.
2. Take a pie plate of 9-inch, place coarse crumbs in it and then spread it in a layer at the bottom and sides of the plate. Press the crust with your fingers and then place it in the freezer for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3. To prepare filling, mix avocado, honey and lime juice in the food processor and then process it until the mixture becomes smooth. Now take out crust from the freezer and spread the filling over the bottom of the crust.
4. Take kiwi, peel it and then cut it lengthwise and then slice it into half moon shaped and place the slices around the edge of the pie. Then arrange blueberries in front of kiwi slices. Now place the pie in the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
More Dessert Recipes
- Heart Healthy Chocolate Silk Pie Recipe
- Low Fat Chocolate Kahlua Sorbet Pie Recipe
- Easy Healthy Fudge Recipe
- Ginger Apple Vegan Sorbet Recipe
- Fruit Filled Vegetarian and Vegan Spring Roll Recipe
- Fruity Berry and Granola Parfait Recipe
- Succulent Spiced Roasted Apples with Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
- Berry Topped Cupcakes Recipe