Low Carb Butter Pecan Cheesecake RecipeCategory: Healthy Dessert Recipes
1. Splenda (6tbsp)
2. salted sweet cream butter (1/2c or 1stick)
3. chopped pecans (3c)
4. sour cream (1pint)
5. eggs (3)
6. splenda (1 1/2c)
7. cream cheese (3blacks)
8. vanilla nut butter extract or butter pecan extract (2tsp)
Method Of Preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 325 degrees F. Take a food processor, add pecans in it and crush them.
2. Take a saucepan; melt vanilla nut butter extract in it over medium-low heat. Be careful that it should not burn. Then mix splenda and salted butter in it until they get dissolve. Add pecans in it and mix them and then cook for about 5 minutes over low heat to bring out the flavor of nuts.
3. Take off the pan from heat and keep it aside. Take a large mixing bowl adds cream cheese in it and keep it to soften and then beat it with an electric mixer on medium speed until it gets creamy.
4. Gently beat in splenda in it. Beat eggs, one at a time and scrape the sides and bottom of bowl with spoon. Finally mix sour cream and extract flavoring in it. Do not over beat the mixture; otherwise cracks will form on the cheesecake.
5. Take a medium to large size non stick spring form pan, coat it lightly with half of the sauteed pecans. Now pour the cheesecake filling over the crust and place the pan in oven. Now bake it at 325 degrees F for about 1 hour.
6. Then take out rack from oven and spread the rest of the pecans on cake as topping and then again bake it for about 15 minutes. Take out the cake from oven and place it in refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight. When the cake gets chill then it gets firm. When it gets chilled then removes the sides of the spring form and serves it.