Pecan Raisin Balls RecipeCategory: Healthy Dessert Recipes
1. Pitted dates (10)
2. pecans (1lb)
3. all natural vanilla extract (1tsp)
4. cinnamon (1tsp)
5. almond butter or raw tahini (2tbsp)
6. rolled oats (1/4c)
7. pre-soaked raisins (1c), drained on dish towel for 2 hours
Method Of Preparation:-
1. Take a food processor; finely grind oats and pecans in it. Take a large bowl, pour the mixture in it and then keep the bowl aside.
2. Now add dates, vanilla, cinnamon, almond butter or raw tahini in food processor and then blend the mixture to make the paste of it. Now mix the paste into the pecan-oat mixture with a wooden spoon.
3. Then add raisins in it and keep on mixing until the raisins get well mixed. Now roll the mixture into small balls.
Makes about 10 ball