Sugar Free Vegan Peanut Butter, Oatmeal and Banana Cookies RecipeCategory: Healthy Dessert Recipes
1. Ripe bananas (2)
2. peanut butter (1/3c)
3. flour (1/4c)
4. dash cinnamon (optional)
5. quick cooking or rolled oatmeal (2 1/2c)
6. maple syrup (2tbsp optional)
7. soy milk (2tbsp)
8. vanilla (1tsp)
Method Of Preparation:-
1. Take a large bowl, put banana in it and mash it with a fork until it becomes smooth. Then add soy milk, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla in it and then mix it well.
2. Add rest of the ingredients in it and mix them until the ingredients get mixed well. Take an ungreased cookie sheet; place the spoonful of dough on it.
3. Place the sheet in oven and bake it at 350 degrees F for about 13 to 16 minutes until the cookies get baked. This recipe is quite low in calories.