Super Quick Peach Pie RecipeCategory: Healthy Dessert Recipes
1. Fresh peaches, pitted, skinned and sliced (6large)
2. ground nutmeg (1/2tsp)
3. unbleached white flour (1/3c)
4. whole wheat flour (1/3c)
5. low fat buttermilk (1tbsp)
6. less fat margarine with 8 grams fat per tablespoon (1/4c)
7. granulated sugar (1c)
Method Of Preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 450 degrees F. Take a deep dish pie pan, coat it with vanilla cooking spray.
2. Take a mixing bowl, add low fat buttermilk, margarine, sugar in it and beat the mixture for about 1 minute on medium speed. Then beat flours and add nutmegs in it until a crumb mixture gets form.
3. Then pour half of the mixture in the pie dish and then spread it in the bottom. Place peach slices on the crumb mixture and then dust the rest of the crumb mixture on the top of the peaches.
4. Place the dish in oven and bake it at 450 degrees F for about 10 minutes. Now turn down the heat to 350 degrees F and bake it for about 30 to 40 minutes until the top crust changes to light brown in color.
Number Of Servings – 9