A Blush Sorbet with Pears, Rose and Muscat RecipeCategory: Greek Dessert Recipes, Ice Cream & Sorbets
1. Bartlett pears, peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces (2c about 3 pears)
2. sugar (1/2c)
3. water (1 1/4c)
4. Muscat wine (1/2c)
5. Rose wine (1/2c)
6. fresh lemon juice (2tbsp about 1/2lemon)
7. coarse sea salt (a pinch)
Method Of Preparation:-
1. Take a small pot, place it over medium heat. Add muscat wine, rose wine, sugar and water in it and mix it well. Keep this mixture to boil. Turn down the heat to low and keep it to simmer until the sugar gets dissolved.
2. Again simmer it for about 5 to 10 minutes until the pears have become fork tender. Mix a pinch of sea salt and lemon juice in it. Take a shallow baking dish, place the pear mixture on it and keep it to cool.
3. Then place it in the freezer for about 3 to 4 hours until it becomes solid. Break up the frozen mass with a fork and blend it in processor until it becomes smooth. Now place it in airtight container and place it in freezer to freeze for overnight.
More Dessert Recipes
- Granita Lemoni: Lemon Granita Recipe
- Akhlathia me Saltsa Sokolatas: Pears With Chocolate Sauce Recipe
- Spanish Lemon Sorbet Recipe
- Karpouzosoupa: Chilled Watermelon Soup Recipe
- Lemon Sorbet Recipe
- Ginger Apple Vegan Sorbet Recipe
- Vegan Strawberry Sorbet Recipe
- Easy Turron Ice Cream With Chocolate Recipe