Bananas Foster Dessert RecipeCategory: Ice Cream & Sorbets, Lemon Cookies
This is very easy to make recipe and you can serve it with your favorite rum and ice cream.
1. Bananas, cut in half lengthwise and cut in half (4)
2. Banana liquor (½ cup)
3. Brown sugar (1 cup firmly packed)
4. Unsalted butter (1/4 cup)
5. Dark rum (1/4 cup)
6. Ground cinnamon (½ teaspoon)
7. Vanilla ice cream (4 scoops)
Method Of Preparation:-
1. Add butter, cinnamon and brown sugar in a skillet over a low flame. Cook until brown sugar dissolves. Now add bananas and banana liqueur.
2. When bananas start to brown, slowly add dark rum. Heat it until the rum is hot and skillet to ignite. When flames go out, gently remove bananas and place over ice cream. Add sauce over ice cream and serve at once.
No. Of Servings:- 4