Besan Barfi RecipeCategory: Indian Dessert Recipes
This is quite tasty and easy to make Indian dish and tastes incredible.
1. Bengal Gram flour (200 gm)
2. Ghee (10 gm)
3. Cardamom powder (1/2 tsp)
4. raisins or Kishmis (10 gm)
5. Sugar (powder 200 gm)
Method Of Preparation
1. Take a wok and heat the ghee. Now add Bengal gram (Besan) in it add cook it on a medium heat till the raw smell disappears but the color should not change.
2. Add sugar and turn it upside down so that sugar mixes well. Remove from fire and add kishmis and cardamom. Now spread the powder on the greased plate and when it firm cut it into squares. Now this is ready to be eaten.
No. Of Servings:- 10-15