Chocolate Torte RecipeCategory: Chocolate Dessert Recipes, Italian Dessert Recipes
This dessert gives a beautiful presentation with chocolate flavor.
1. Flour (1/2c)
2. unsalted butter at room temperature (1/2c)
3. sugar, divided (1/2c)
4. eggs, separated (7)
5. almonds (1 1/2c)
6. chopped semi sweet chocolate (8ounces)
Method of preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Take a spring form pan, butter it and line the bottom with waxed paper. Chop the almonds in a food processor. Add flour and pulse it for about 10 to 15 seconds. Then keep it aside.
2. Take a small glass dish, put chocolate in it and place it in microwave on high speed for 1 minute. Then cool it. Beat butter and ½ cup of sugar with electric mixer until it gets fluffy. Then add egg yolks, one at a time and beat it again for 2 minutes until it gets smooth. Add ground almonds in it.
3. Take another bowl, beat egg whites in it with electric mixer. Add half cup of sugar in it and beat it again for 1 to 2 minutes. Mix ¼ of the egg whites into the chocolate batter. Gently add the remaining egg white.
4. Pour this batter into the pan. Bake it for 40 minutes until the knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool it in pan for about 10 minutes. Release the sides of the pan with knife and cool it completely. Place it on plate and sprinkle with confectioner sugar.
More Dessert Recipes
- German Chocolate Surprise Cake Recipe
- Chocolate and Almond Cake (Pastel De Chocolate Almendras) Recipe
- Sea Salted Smoky Almond Chocolate Bark Recipe
- Spicy Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Hazelnut Terrine With Raspberry Sauce Recipe
- Cone Coxions Recipe
- Chocolate Velvet Pie Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles Recipe