Crunchy Chocolate Pudding Squares RecipeCategory: Chocolate Dessert Recipes, Italian Dessert Recipes
This pudding is very crunchy with chocolate flavor.
1. Self rising flour (2c)
2. softened cream cheese (1pkg)
3. powdered sugar (1c)
4. finely chopped pecans (1 1/2c)
5. brown sugar (2/3c)
6. melted butter or margarine (1c)
7. frozen whipping topping thawed (1carton)
8. instant chocolate pudding mix (1pkg)
9. cold milk (3c)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a medium size bowl. Mix flour, brown sugar and pecans in it. Mix it in butter. Take an ungreased baking pan. Put this mixture into the baking pan.
2. Place the pan in oven and bake it for about 15 to 20 minutes at 375 degrees F. bake it until it gets lightly brown. Cool it on wire rack.
3. Take another bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar in it until it gets smooth. Add a cup of whipping topping in it.
4. Take a bowl; whip milk and pudding mix in it for about 2 minutes. Place this pudding mixture over the cream cheese layer. Keep it in refrigerator for about 15 minutes until it gets set. Spread the leftover whipped topping over it and then decorate it.