Panna Cotta with Caramel Sauce RecipeCategory: Italian Dessert Recipes
Panna cotta is simply delicious. Enjoy it with caramel sauce.
1. Unflavored gelatin (1 1/4tsp)
2. plain yogurt (1 1/4c)
3. heavy cream, divided (2c)
4. water (2tbsp)
5. vanilla (1tsp)
6. sugar (1/2c)
For caramel sauce:-
1. Butter (1/4c)
2. light brown sugar (1c)
3. dark corn syrup (1/2c)
4. heavy cream (1/2c)
5. vanilla extract (1 1/2tsp)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a bowl, mix water and gelatin in it and stir it for about 15 minutes until gets softened. Take another bowl, mix yogurt, 1 cup of cream and vanilla in it.
2. Take a small saucepan place it over medium heat. Mix a cup of cream and ½ cup of sugar in it. Stir it until the sugar dissolve in it. Now take off the pan from the heat. Add the gelatin mixture into the hot cream. Add this into the cream yogurt mixture. Divide this mixture among 6 ramekins and then keep them in the refrigerator for about 6 hours.
3. For caramel sauce; take a saucepan, boil corn syrup, butter, cream and brown sugar in it. Add vanilla extract in it and then cool it. Now pour this sauce over panna cotta before serving.