Cava, Strawberry and Orange Sorbet RecipeCategory: Ice Cream & Sorbets, Spanish Dessert Recipes, Srawberry Dessert Recipes
1. Brut cava or Spanish sparking wine (1c)
2. orange juice (1c)
3. frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed (1pacakge about 10 ounce)
4. water (1/4c)
5. sugar (1/2c)
6. fresh strawberries (optional, for garnish)
Method Of Preparation:-
1. Take a saucepan of small size; place it over medium low heat. Add water in it and then mix sugar in it. Cook it until sugar gets dissolve. Then take off the pan from heat and pour the syrup into a large bowl.
2. Take a food processor, add strawberries in it and process them to make the puree. Then add to the syrup. Mix cava and orange juice in it. Place the strawberry mixture in the refrigerator until it gets chilled.
3. Now put the strawberry mixture in the ice cream maker and process it according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Now pour the sorbet into the cover container and place it in the freezer until it is ready to serve.
4. Take serving glasses, scoop the sorbet in glasses, place the fresh berries on the top and serve.
Number Of Servings – 8