Healthy Banana Split Fruit Salad RecipeCategory: Fruit Dessert Recipes, Healthy Dessert Recipes, Srawberry Dessert Recipes
1. Fresh strawberries (1c)
2. fresh pineapples, sliced (1c)
3. mango (1)
4. raisins (1/3c)
5. walnuts or pecans (1/2c)
6. low fat cottage cheese (4c)
7. banana (2large)
8. wheat germ or ground flax seed (2/3c)
Method Of Preparation:-
1. Take bananas, peel them and slice in half lengthwise and then place the slices on plates forming an oval. Place cottage cheese in the center of banana slices.
2. Then arrange pineapple slices around the banana slices. Now to peel mango, take a fork, insert it into the mango and then slice the mango into quarters through the skin. Now peel mango and cut it for serving.
3. Then spread the nuts on the top and the sides of the plate. Dust wheat germ or flax seed over the top of the cottage cheese. Take strawberries, wash them and then place them on plate. Now dust raisins on the top of salad.
Number Of Servings – 2 to 4